Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

I love to kiss you in the rain




spiderman_kiss2.gif (314×250)
Mary Jane and Peter in 'Spiderman'


kiss.jpg (500×380)
Holly and Fred in 'Breakfast at Tiffany's'



Lucas and Brooke in 'One tree hill'



Savannah and John in 'Dear John'


Hugh+Jackman+%26+Nicole+Kidman+in+Australia.jpg (468×308)
Lady Sarah Ashley and Drover in 'Australia'



Chris and Nola in 'Match Point'



Elizabeth and William in 'Pirates of the Caribbean'


Tumblr_lnd8m5ovtr1qa8rp9o1_500_large
Noah and Allie in 'The Notebook'



Matt and Electra in 'Daredevil'


848207657l_large


3 Kommentare:

  1. I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK! That's the best movie kiss ever!
    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg, 'the notebook' is all i can say, LOL.. Took a minute to look around and u have a really nice site so I added you thru Google Connect..maybe we can follow each other? I just started my blog a few months ago about travel & design and I would appreciate the support so much!.. I want to make it a place where people can come for escape and inspiration. Please come visit soon and hopefully you like it enough to follow along also :-) Glad to have found your site!

    Hugs from NYC
    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    AntwortenLöschen

We're thankful for every comment!
xoxo